This is the basic daily cancer recovery schedule I practiced with all the complementary cancer therapies I used. I shifted it as needed based on appointments, activities as well as our basic energy levels on that specific day.
This was my recovery schedule outside of my weeks of Chemotherapy treatments. I was in the hospital for a week for treatments and at home for 2 weeks. This is what I followed after being home for 2-3 days. I did not do coffee enemas or drink Taheebo Tea during my treatments as I did not want to minimize the effectiveness of the treatment I was receiving.
- Wake up drink 1-quart spring water
- Sauna 15 – 45 min & listen to Abraham Hicks Health Meditation
- Coffee enema followed by ozone insufflation
- Get up start making polenta while drinking cup #1&2 of Taheebo tea
- Breakfast polenta with Juice+ Vegetable/Fruit capsules, Berry capsules, and Omega capsules. (*)
- Complete shake by Juice+ with additional supplements listed above. (*)
- Digest – sit outside in sun if possible or in bed
- Late morning Sauna 15 – 30 min
- Coffee enema
- Rest & Taheebo tea cup #3&4
- Rest go for short walk, watch funny movie etc…
- Late afternoon Sauna 15 – 30 min
- Coffee enema
- Rest & Taheebo tea cup #5&6
An added benefit I have introduced into my daily cancer recovery schedule is a period of 12 or more hours of fasting. This is easily done at night. Let’s say you finish your dinner at 8pm, you would want to make sure to wait until 8:30 or 9am before having breakfast. These daily fasting sessions are an excellent way to support your digestive system, balance out blood sugar and at the same time kill off cancer cells.
(*) I added these fantastic whole-food and vegan supplements to my regimen. These provide the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes one would receive by eating 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables per day. This is a powerful way for anyone dealing with Cancer to feed their body even when they don’t have a good appetite. Best wholefood supplements + Complete protein formula