The following Pau d’arco brewing instructions tend to be a little stronger than other Taheebo tea recipes I have found online, however, this ratio felt right for us.
Taheebo Tea Recipe:
1. Measure out 1 quart of clean water and add to a stainless steel or glass pot.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of Pau d’Arco inner bark to water.
3. Bring liquid to a full boil with lid on pot
4. Reduce heat to a gentle rolling boil and boil for 25 minutes.
5. Let Cool.
6. Pour through a strainer using a funnel into mason jars, glass bottles or pitchers. Cap and refrigerate if desired …( refrigeration is optional due to the strong natural anti bacterial properties present in the tea )
For convenience you can brew larger quantities, for example you can brew 4 quarts at a time by adding 12 tablespoons of Pau d’Arco to one Gallon of water.
Recommended articles after reading Pau d’arco brewing instructions: Complimentary cancer therapies