The following Pau d’arco brewing instructions tend to be a little stronger than other Taheebo tea recipes I have found online, however, this is the ratio that was recommended to us by several alternative practitioners who use Taheebo tea as part of their cancer and Candida fighting regimens. This is the basic brewing method, you can drink it cold or hot and can add cinnamon, turmeric or lemon to enhance the flavor. Here are more Taheebo tea – Pau d’Arco recipes.
Taheebo Tea Recipe:
1. Measure out 1 quart of clean water and add to a stainless steel or glass pot.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of Pau d’Arco inner bark to water.
3. Bring liquid to a full boil with the lid on the pot
4. Reduce heat to a gentle rolling boil and boil for 25 minutes.
5. Let Cool.
6. Pour through a strainer using a funnel into mason jars, glass bottles, or pitchers. Cap and refrigerate if desired …( refrigeration is optional due to the strong natural anti-bacterial properties present in the tea )
For convenience you can brew larger quantities, for example, you can brew 4 quarts at a time by adding 12 tablespoons of Pau d’Arco to one Gallon of water.
Recommended articles after reading Pau d’arco brewing instructions: Complimentary cancer therapies