For complete information on Coffee enemas including history and extended benefits, I recommend reading this article. I will include essential/basic information to this page.
When Performed Properly, Coffee Enemas may:
- Heal the colon.
- Remove many toxins from the liver and colon and rebuild the liver.
- Often reduce headaches and other body pain.
- Reduce and get rid of many symptoms of general toxicity. Since toxicity is the cause of dozens of common symptoms from arthritis to cancer, coffee enemas help with many, if not most diseases and conditions.
- Help with depression, confusion, general nervous tension, and often from allergies and severe pain, as well.
- Increase mental clarity, improve energy levels, increase joy and happiness, improve digestion, reduce anger, and more.
- Enable one to get through difficult healing and purification reactions.
Although the procedure could be seen as somewhat inconvenient, especially at first, most people get used to it quickly. The coffee retention enema is really quite simple, very safe when done properly, highly effective, able to be done in the privacy of your home, and inexpensive. I have been doing them daily for over 6 years and I can say that they have changed my life helping me to get rid of recurring fears and anxieties.
COFFEE ENEMAS AND CANCER
The man who popularized coffee enemas more than any other in modern times was Dr. Max Gerson, MD, author of A Cancer Therapy-Results of 50 Cases (1958). Dr. Gerson pioneered nutritional therapy for cancer and other diseases with amazing results. His therapy combined coffee enemas with a special diet, juices and a few other nutritional supplements. The enemas were an integral part of the therapy.
More recently, Dr. William Donald Kelley used them extensively in his metabolic cancer therapy. He wrote about their benefits and importance in a small book entitled One Answer To Cancer (1969, 1999).
COFFEE ENEMAS AND THE LIVER
The intestine has two circulatory systems attached to it. One system supplies the intestines with blood for maintenance of the intestinal tissues. The other system is called the portal system. It is a critical body system that draws all of the absorbed nutrients from the intestines out of that area and sends them directly to the liver.
In other words, when you eat food, it does not go into the bloodstream, as everyone thinks. Only a tiny part of it does, which is the nutrients that are absorbed in the mouth, esophagus and stomach. All the rest of the nutrients go into the portal system and go to the liver, not the general bloodstream.
So when a coffee enema is taken, the coffee goes directly to the liver through the colon wall. Coffee has a special affinity for the liver, and moving it there from the colon is very different than sending it to the liver by drinking it. When coffee is ingested by mouth, it is digested by the stomach acids, mainly, and most of its herbal medicine properties are destroyed.